Student Service Fee Funding
Submissions for FY'22 have closed.
Student Service Fee Committee Meeting Dates:
- Friday, March 5 - 1:00p.m.-5:00p.m. in LBJSC 3-5.1
- Friday, March 26 - 1:00p.m. -5:00p.m. in LBJSC 3-5.1
- Friday, April 2 - 1:00p.m. -5:00p.m. in LBJSC 3-5.1
Student Service Fee Funding Guidelines
The Student Service Fee Committee is accepting applications for one-time funding for the 2021-2022 academic year. Applications must be submitted on-line by Wednesday, February, 17 2021. The Vice President for Student Affairs, the Provost, and the Vice President for University Administration will prioritize the requests and return them to the Student Service Fee Committee Chair. The Vice President for Student Affairs will inform the chair of the Student Service Fee Committee of the amount assigned for distribution of one-time funding for the fiscal year.
One-Time Funding (money is approved for the following fiscal year)
The committee will meet during the spring semester. Meeting dates are placed on the Dean of Students Office website as well as any other pertinent information.
The following are important factors that were considered when making decisions for allocation of funds:
- Requests that impact a large number of the student body;
- Representing the university at a national or international level;
- Preference will be given to those requests that demonstrate a financial commitment of additional sources of funding.
In rare circumstances, submissions after the deadline may be considered an exception only if they meet the following criteria:
- The late request must be reviewed and approved by the respective Vice President as an exception for consideration of one-time funding.
- Representing the university at a national or international level.
- In order to be considered for an exception, two-thirds of the Committee members’ approval is needed.
- All exception requests should include presentations to the committee.