Student Service Fee Funding
Student Service Fee Application
Funding applications are no longer being accepted for FY'2019.
Please make sure that you download the file and fill it out within Adobe Acrobat as the funding application is on a PDF Fillable form.
Student Service Fee Committee Meeting Dates:
During the Spring 2018 semester, the Student Service Fee Committee met on:
- February 23, 2018 between 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in LBJ Student Center Room 3-8.1
- March 2, 2018 between 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. in LBJ Student Center Room 3-8.1
Student Service Fee Funding Guidelines
The Student Service Fee Committee will accept applications for one-time funding for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applications must be submitted on-line by January 31, 2018. The Vice President for Student Affairs and the Provost will prioritize the requests and return them to the Student Service Fee Committee Chair. The Vice President for Student Affairs will inform the chair of the Student Service Fee Committee of the amount assigned for distribution of one-time funding for the following fiscal year.
One-Time Funding (money is approved for the following fiscal year)
The committee will meet during the spring semester. Meeting dates will be placed on the Dean of Students Office website as well as any other pertinent information.
The following are important factors that will be considered when making decisions for allocation of funds:
- Requests that impact a large number of the student body;
- Representing the university at a national or international level;
- Preference will be given to those requests that demonstrate a financial commitment of additional sources of funding.
In rare circumstances, submissions after the deadline may be considered an exception only if they meet the following criteria:
- The late request must be reviewed and approved by the respective Vice President as an exception for consideration of one-time funding.
- Representing the university at a national or international level.
- In order to be considered for an exception, two-thirds of the Committee members’ approval is needed.
- All exception requests should include presentations to the committee.